What the Sime~Gen Franchise Includes
For Information on all or any of these available
items, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
See Introduction to Sime~Gen for more information
Return to Sime~Gen Novels
- One Feature Film Script titled "The
Need" written by Anne Phyllis Pinzow currently being marketed.
Agent: Sharon Jarvis
- One novelization of the Feature Film "The Need" novelized by Jean Lorrah
currently being marketed.
- 8 Published novels. One 3-novel Omnibus reprint available; The
version by Meisha Merlin.
- 6 short stories -- 2 published in sf magazines and now posted
-- 1 unpublished one currently
forming the basis of the Feature Film Script -- and 3 unpublished 11,000 words stories by
Jean Lorrah about her musician characters
Zhag and Tonyo.
There is also a projected novel about these musicians who transform their world through
song. And they appear in Jean Lorrah's NEW Sime~Gen novel,
To Kiss Or To
Kill, in hardcover and Trade Paperback from Meisha Merlin, Publishing
Inc. Reprint contract with Meisha Merlin signed Sept. 2002
including novels and stories - details
- The Farris Channel, a 150,000 word novel complete
in first draft, unpublished. Over 500 fans have signed up to buy
the hardcover once it's available.
- 1 new Sime~Gen Novel by Jacqueline Lichtenberg titled The Farris
Channel about the founding of the House of Zeor, the third book in the 4-book series
that was begun with First Channel and Channel's Destiny.
The 4th in this series is the novel by Jean Lorrah titled Companions.
- 1 new Sime~Gen novel written to the specifications of the Futuristic Romance genre
by best selling author Jean Lorrah.
- 1 short new Sime~Gen novel by Jacqueline Lichtenberg, Personal
- Professionally licensed and produced
Sime~Gen Starred Cross Jewelry in silver and
- For information on existing temporary Tattoos, Bookplates, Mugs, T-Shirts,
other items with a Sime~Gen motif email email@example.com
- A professionally recorded Sime~Gen song done by the Omicron Ceti Three.
a great deal of amatuer music has been created for this series and sung at Sime~Gen gatherings)
Possible marketing opportunities.
As you explore simegen.com, and the bibliographies of Jacqueline
Lichtenberg and Jean
Lorrah, you will find that Sime~Gen is connected
to several large popular culture communities and that Sime~Gen can easily be marketed
through advertising aimed at those communities.
These include but are not limited to:
- The Star Trek fandoms online. Jean has best-selling ST novels,
Jacqueline ST nonfiction.
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer fans - both Jean Lorrah and
Jacqueline Lichtenberg have vampire novels from BenBella Books
marketed to the Buffy fan community - including articles in two books, Seven
Seasons of Buffy: Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Discuss Their Favorite
Television Show, and Five
Seasons of Angel: Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Discuss Their Favorite
- The New Age Community -- Jacqueline is known as a teacher of Tarot
and author of a book on Tarot and sf/f reviewer for The
- The popular music community surrounding the work of Robert Plant
- The Romance Readers community online
- The Feminist community
- The academic community
- And of course the science fiction community a distinctly different group from the
Star Trek community.
This list is growing as novels are being written in a wide variety of genres.
|Biblios & Bios | |What
is Sime~Gen? |Search |
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Search amazon.com for Jean Lorrah or Jacqueline Lichtenberg.
Find out why we
so vigorously support amazon.com
Sign up for PayPal and do business online safely and
securely. Use PayPal at amazon.com auctions
|Learn About Keon's Chain of
Feedback about this
technical problems with this site.
Concerned about your privacy? Simegen Inc. respects your rights,
and the protection of children. Please read our