NOT MY CUP OR TEA

PERSONAL FAVORITES

HOME

NOT MY CUP OF TEA: 12/2002

BUT, YOU MIGHT LIKE IT

Believers In Love  BELEIVERS IN LOVE by Alan Clay

ARTMEDIA

Genre - Contemporary

This book is about a father and daughter sand sculpture team. It recounts their beginning and many adventures or places they go to do their sculptures. This book is set in Australia and New Zealand. While I do think this is a good book, I was unable to stay with it.

I found that I could read a few pages and lose interest quickly. I think there are many others however, that would very much like this book. The author put thought and effort into his writing that is apparent.

While I did not like it, there are those who will definitely love this book.

Legend of the Rainbow Warriors  LEGEND OF THE RAINBOW WARRIORS by Steven Mcfadden

CHIRON COMMUNICATIONS

Genre – NonFiction - Spiritual

This books is a journalists account of some core myths of American Indians. It is however more a teaching of spiritual philosophies in my opinion.

I began this book with a bit of a different idea of what it was. I have read and enjoyed books by Louise Hay and other spiritual authors. However, I was not able to really get into this book. While I do this it has some very good ideas and philosophies, it found it to be a bit tedious. I tried on numerous occasions to read this book and each time was only able to get a few pages before having to put this book down.

Although I personally found it hard to stay with I think this would be good for anyone serious about spiritual teachings.

EVERY BOOK DESERVES A SAY!!

Author Spotlights

Romance

Market

Reviews

Fandom

School
Home Icon
Home

Page Last Updated: March 5, 2003

See a problem with this page?  Email:midnight@simegen.com