1. Animals that are awake at night.
3. Ecotourism is a way to see the rainforest without _______ it.
8. Many healing _________ come from rainforests.
11. Logging, mining, and clearing trees destroy rainforest ________.
12. A monkey uses it _________ tail to grab a tree branch, just as if it were an extra hand.
13. A symbiotic plant or animal ______ the organism it lives on, and receives help in turn.
14. Rainforests are home to over _______ the plant and animal species.
16. The top layer of a rainforest where the tallest trees can be seen.
18. A ______ rainforest receives about 100 inches of rain per year
19. A ________ rainforest receives about 400 inches of rain per year
20. The plants in the __________ layer grow larger leaves to reach the sunlight.
2. In a temperate rainforest, the tallest trees are usually _______.
4. A favorite ingredient in candy bars, originally comes from rainforests.
5. The _______ layer of a rainforest is a maze of leaves and branches.
6. A plant or animal harms that the organism it grows on.
7. Bats find food by making a sound and then listening for the _____ to bounce back.
9. A plant that lives on another plant without harming it.
10. When rainforests are destroyed, animals, plants and indigenous _________ die.
15. Almost no plants grow on the rainforest _____.
17. A kind of plant or animal ceases to exist on Earth.