Complete the puzzle using the clues shown below.
3. Rabbits have big hind_______ so they can run fast.
4. Many rabbits sleep during the day and play at ________.
5. Rabbits have four _____, and no hands.
7. Rabbits twitch their ears to listen for __________ (animals
that might eat them)
9. Rabbits are born ready to nurse ______ from their mothers, just like human babies.
1. Rabbits have big _____ so they can sweat through them and cool off.
2. Rabbits bodies are covered with _______ which we call fur.
3. When a rabbit has many babies at the same time, the babies are called a ________.
6. Rabbits eat by sliding their jaws side to side. Their ______ keep growing all their lives, so they
don't wear down from all that chewing.
8. Rabbits have a very good sense of ______, which helps them find food in the dark.
If you want the key, Click
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Created with Discovery Channel School's PuzzleMaker.